Preparing for Whatever Threat the Future Might Hold
It’s not just cybercrime you have to prepare for when protecting your technology – you’ve also got to plan for unexpected disasters. Could be as big as an earthquake or a devastating electrical storm, or as small as an accidentally deleted file. Anything that could set your business back is a disaster – but we can keep you prepared.
- Regular backups of all your systems; not just your files, but your applications and settings too.
- Backups saved in the cloud along with your hosted system, so you never have to worry that anything is lost because office equipment is damaged.
- Planning and strategy to prepare for quick recovery in the face of any disaster, so you can immediately get back to work.
Our planning and protocols are focused on fast and easy recovery, so while other businesses are still scrambling to get back on their feet, you can focus on getting back to work. Give us a call at (949) 540-7710 to talk about how StoneHill Technical Solutions can prepare YOUR Orange County business to weather any disaster.
Backups That Focus on Speedy Recovery
A lot of older businesses do at least a little bit of backing up, but they use tapes and they only backup documents and databases. That will only help so much when you’re trying to recover from a disaster. In that kind of situation, you need to get as much back as you can, as quickly as you can.
- Our backups save not only your files, but also your operating system(s), applications, users, and settings.
- We save your backups in the cloud so they’re protected from anything that could damage your onsite equipment.
- If you’re unable to use your onsite computers, we’ll use your backups to spin up a virtual copy of your systems in the cloud that you can easily access from any computer that can connect to the Internet.
If you are ever in the awful situation of needing to recover from disaster, our systems can be ready to respond within minutes, and you can be back up and running on a virtual system from home or a temporary location.
A Recovery Plan for Any Level of Disaster
You’re more likely to experience an “every-day disaster” like an accidentally deleted file or a spilled cup of coffee on an important computer, rather than something major like a tornado or flood. That’s why it’s important to have a plan that’s about quick and easy recovery from any problem, even simple ones.
- Together, we’ll determine the appropriate reactions to any level of disaster, including who does what, when they do it, and how it should be done.
- The plan gets laid out step by step in plain English, so everyone knows their part and isn’t confused about how to react.
Testing the Plan to Prove It Works
You don’t want to just assume that the backup process is working – assumptions are what get businesses into trouble. We prove that your recovery plan can work.
- We’ll remotely monitor and test your backups every time to guarantee they’re working. If one backup fails, we’ll immediately restart the process.
- We’ll also help you do a dry run of your entire recovery plan, so you can see for yourself how the plan works. We actually do a mock recovery using your backups, so everyone knows their part of the plan, and so you can see how easy it is to access your virtual system online if you need to.
StoneHill Technical Solutions provides professional, proactive, and visionary leadership in information technology. We want Orange County companies to thrive because the IT solutions we provide help them reach their goals. To learn about how we can help your business grow and prosper, contact us today at (949) 540-7710 or Info@StoneHillTech.com.