Yeah, it’s pretty fancy to call ourselves a Chief Information Officer, but that is what you get from our Leadership service. Acting as your CIO is a vital part of the overall StoneHill plan, and it’s how we make sure you get the best possible service from us. It’s all the benefit of a C-level executive focused on success for your business, but without the high cost of actually hiring someone to fill the role.
- We’ll analyze your existing technology and show you how to consolidate and streamline to save time and money.
- We’ll talk about a realistic budget and what services make sense for your size and needs.
- We’ll create a long-term IT strategy for your technology investments, including replacements as needed, so you stay competitive.
It’s all about knowing your business like our own and treating it as such. Sound good? Call us at (949) 540-7710 to talk about how StoneHill Technical Solutions’ leadership can inspire YOUR Orange County business.
Our Leadership service is broken down into three important steps: LEARN, PLAN, and ACT. But there’s no end to the Leadership service; after we Act, we Learn again, and then we revise our Plan. It’s about continual service focused on your business – we want to serve as your partner in technology, an outsourced IT department that functions like it was a part of your business. So we’re prepared for the long haul, and we’ll be there by your side year after year.
No two companies are exactly alike. In order to properly provide Leadership for your business, we need to be constantly learning more about you. That makes LEARN the first step of the vCIO process, but it’s something we return to again and again.
- Learning About You – We’ll interview you and your staff as well as analyze your existing technology to find out what you use IT for, what you want IT to do for you, and how we can help.
- Regular Meetings – We’ll regularly sit down with you to discuss your IT strategy and how to change it to adapt to your new needs. We’ll make any course corrections needed, and ensure we stay on track.
- Constant Learning – We stay on top of new developments in the tech world to develop and apply solutions as soon as we can, and to keep you informed on anything that might impact your business.
We don’t want to just rush ahead and start making changes to your business. In order to make effective changes that will save you money and increase productivity and efficiency, we have to make a PLAN. And that plan needs to always be revisited in order to adapt it to changes that come along – we have to stay on our toes so we never get complacent and think “ehn, that’s good enough.”
- Making a Plan – Together, we’ll decide what’s important to focus on first when it comes to improving your technology, and create a long-term plan for step-by-step improvements down the road.
- Preparing for Challenges – We’ll work with you to develop an appropriate and realistic budget for your needs, along with a schedule for improvements that won’t disrupt your business or burden your employees.
- Keeping It Simple – No annoying technobabble or jargon here. We use plain English only when explaining your technology, and we focus on showing you how to use it best for YOUR needs.
After learning and planning, we’ll be able to take steps to improve your business. Whether it’s to migrate to a new system, implement an upgrade to an existing service, or just to institute some training in order to better leverage your technology, we’ll make sure we take effective ACTIONS that will make a difference in how you use technology to run your business.
- Checks and Balances – We follow the schedule and plan we’ve laid out, make sure that goals are being met and the budget is being followed, and prepare to rework things if something just isn’t working right.
- What YOU Need – Whether you need us to serve as your complete IT department or just assist your own staff in implementing new systems, we’re there to support YOU. We’re as involved as you want us to be.
- Technology Refreshes – We’ll ensure that aging systems and applications are replaced before they can slow you down, so everything stays smooth and streamlined.
StoneHill Technical Solutions provides professional, proactive, and visionary leadership in information technology. We want Orange County companies to thrive because the IT solutions we provide help them reach their goals. To learn about how we can help your business grow and prosper, contact us today at (949) 540-7710 or Info@StoneHillTech.com.