You might be getting sick of hearing “the cloud” all the time from techy people. It can start to seem like an empty buzzword, right? Ultimately, what you want to know is not how great the cloud is – but what the cloud means for YOUR BUSINESS.
- We’ll strip away the mystery of the cloud, and show you the overall benefits of cloud services for sharing workloads, easy collaboration, greater mobility, and streamlined services.
- Together, we’ll explore the various options that cloud services present your business, such as file sharing, VoIP telephones, and virtual computing – so we can find the right solutions that will save time and money for you.
- We’ll talk about how you can avoid maintenance fees, higher power bills, and costly licensing fees for high-end applications by turning to StoneHill for hosted cloud services at a flat-rate monthly fee.
It’s time to talk about what the cloud can do for YOU. Interested? Give us a call at (949) 540-7710 and learn about how StoneHill Technical Services can be your Orange County business’ leader into the cloud.
What Is the Cloud and Why Should You Care?
We’re not going to bore you by trying to give a technical description of how the cloud works. Let’s keep it simple: “the cloud” is a way of storing data (files, applications, or other services) online, based out of data centers. You access that data via the Internet. So why should you care? There are some key benefits that EVERY cloud-based service offers:
- Easy accessibility for you and your staff members, letting you collaborate on documents and projects from anywhere you can get online.
- Scalability that lets you adapt your technology to evolve as your business does, so you never pay for more than what you need every day.
- Increased speed & reliability from streamlined systems that aren’t bogged down by aging hardware, increasing your productivity.
- Affordability that lets you customize exactly what technology your business has access to and optimizes the solutions you already use.
We also want to dispel myths about security and the cloud. Some cloud services can be hacked, that is true. But, like with any technology, security comes down to proactive and smart planning:
- Our data centers are designed specifically to withstand disaster and with the highest levels of encryption and protection
- We employ 24/7 remote monitoring of your data to ensure its integrity and to watch out for unauthorized access.
What Does the Cloud Mean for Your Business?
The key to using the cloud effectively is to find the cloud services that give you the results that match your needs. Easily said – maybe not easily done. That’s why we don’t just pitch any old cloud service at you.
First we’ll talk about your business, learn what you use technology for and what you wish it would do, and then we’ll present options. We offer a variety of Cloud Solutions, including:
- Hosted Desktops
- Microsoft Office 365 Services & Consulting
- Virtualized Servers
- Cloud-Based Internet Security & Content Filtering
- File Sharing & Synchronization Services for Enhanced Collaboration
- Cloud-Based Data Backup & Storage
- Hosted VoIP Business Telephone Services
- Email & Security Services
- Specialty Applications & Services
- And more
We’ll talk about how these options affect your business, whether it’s from added mobility, the ability to collaborate on projects, removed hardware from your office, etc. etc. We’ll find the solutions that fit what you need, and then help you learn how to use them properly to truly leverage their power.
StoneHill Technical Solutions provides professional, proactive, and visionary leadership in information technology. We want Orange County companies to thrive because the IT solutions we provide help them reach their goals. To learn about how we can help your business grow and prosper, contact us today at (949) 540-7710 or Info@StoneHillTech.com.