There are two main gateways to your business IT systems: your email and your networks. They’re also the parts of your technology you use the most, especially your email. That’s why you can’t take them for granted.
- We’ll provide the right tools and procedures to keep you secure, including anti-virus, firewalls, password settings, anti-spam, user authentication… you name it, we’ll do it.
- We’ll do regular full sweeps of your systems to look for malware and other problems, so we can keep your technology efficient and effective.
- We’ll instate 24/7 remote monitoring of your systems to watch for intrusion or for potential problems, so they can be immediately dealt with.
Once your email and networks are secured, they’ll be easier, faster, and safer to use every day, so you can always rely on them to get work done. Sound good? Give us a call at (949) 540-7710 to talk about how StoneHill Technical Solutions can secure YOUR Orange County Business’ technology.
Improving Your Present Defenses
Our Email and Network Security service goes hand-in-hand with our Security Consulting service, which is what we use to analyze your system for potential vulnerabilities. Once we’ve seen where someone could break in, we’ll patch the holes and keep you safe.
- We provide complete protection from spam and viruses – both incoming and outgoing, so you’re never guilty of spreading a problem around.
- The right security settings and passwords will keep your email and networks private and safe from hackers and nosy competitors.
- We’ll make certain that you’re using the right anti-virus, anti-spam, firewalls, and other services for your needs.
- We’ll install the proper updates and upgrades to your existing systems so there are no backdoors that can be exploited.
Securing Your Future
It’s not enough to simply patch the holes in your defenses and assume we’re done. We stay constantly vigilant against new threats as well.
- We’ll implement 24/7 remote monitoring of your systems to constantly be on the watch for potential problems, whether it’s system bugs or uninvited guests trying to sneak into your network.
- We’ll also put in the right scanning capabilities to regularly sweep your system looking for malware that’s slipped through the cracks somehow.
- We’ll put in automatic updates for your systems and 3rd-party software so you don’t have to worry about staying up-to-date with new threats as they arise.
Improving How You Use Your Email
While we’re securing your email from threats, we might as well go ahead and make it more useful to you too. Why simply stop at the basics?
- We’ll sync up your email services across all your devices, so it’s easy to find your emails no matter where you originally read them.
- Our cloud services means we can make your email and networks easily and securely accessible from anywhere you can go online (office, home, or via a mobile device on the go), and they’ll be safe from any disaster that could affect your office equipment. You’ll also be able to access your email archives whether you’re online or not!
- We’ll make sure you can leverage your email as a continuity and archiving system, keeping track of your important correspondence. We’ll make it easy to sort through emails and follow the chain of sent and received messages, so you can rely on your email to be a record of your communications.
StoneHill Technical Solutions provides professional, proactive, and visionary leadership in information technology. We want Orange County companies to thrive because the IT solutions we provide help them reach their goals. To learn about how we can help your business grow and prosper, contact us today at (949) 540-7710 or Info@StoneHillTech.com.