How much money do you spend every month on your technology? From maintenance costs to licensing fees to extra power costs… managing your technology can get expensive. StoneHill can host services for you directly out of the cloud that give you everything you need without the headache.
- It’s easy to access your hosted system from anywhere you want. Work from anywhere you can access the Internet: at home on a laptop, or on the go with your tablet or smartphone. Take your work with you!
- Our hosted services will be faster, more efficient, and more cost-effective than your current setup, and you won’t have to worry about maintenance fees or the problems of replacing aging technology. We handle it all.
- Plus, hosted services are inherently protected from disaster – they’re backed up automatically in the cloud and safe from anything that could damage equipment in your office.
Take advantage of high-end technology without the hefty price tag. Call us at (949) 540-7710, and let’s talk about the hosted services StoneHill Technical Solutions can provide for YOUR Orange County business.
There are a lot of options for hosted services from StoneHill, and we can’t go through all of them here. Here are some examples:
- Applications: Specific programs that we host in the cloud for you, providing better availability and speed and letting you leverage expensive high-end software without worrying about licensing fees.
- Desktops: Offering a completely virtualized desktop computing experience, providing all of the programs you need to get work done in a single consolidated space you can log into on any Internet-enabled device.
To find out what fits your needs best, we want to talk about your options with you. We’ll demonstrate the values of the services you can leverage, and then we’ll help you make an informed decision. Whatever you choose, hosted services can provide a lot of benefits for any business.
Hosted services are incredibly affordable, and they open up possibilities for small and mid-sized businesses that just were never available before.
- You pay one flat-rate monthly fee for your service.
- No maintenance fees on the service you receive – we handle all the backend.
- Flexible options – you pay only for the size and scope of service you want, including number of users, and you can change down the road.
- Access high-end applications and products without paying licensing fees; we pay the fee and let you access the service on our
A hosted virtual system is stored in the cloud. That means it’s easy to access it from any device that can go online. It’s simple, and it’s easy. Period.
- Access your hosted service on a variety of devices – connect from the Internet to work in the office, at home, or on the go.
- We’ll make sure all of your hosted services are consolidated in one easy-to-access location online, so you don’t have to go hunting for them.
- All of our interfaces are user-friendly and designed to meet YOUR needs and standards.
You don’t have to worry about confidentiality or security when it comes to our hosted services. We leverage the highest grade of cloud security to keep your data safe.
- Our encryption protocols, passcodes, user authentication, and control panels ensure you have complete control over who can access your data.
- Automated backups keep your data safe from corruption, and hosted systems are safe from any disaster that could threaten your onsite equipment.
- We’ll also remotely monitor our hosted services 24/7 to maintain availability and immediately catch and resolve potential problems.
StoneHill Technical Solutions provides professional, proactive, and visionary leadership in information technology. We want Orange County companies to thrive because the IT solutions we provide help them reach their goals. To learn about how we can help your business grow and prosper, contact us today at (949) 540-7710 or Info@StoneHillTech.com.