Having great information technology is a means to an end for law firms. You know that. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of computers you run on or what services you use – what matters is what they DO for you.
Good technology connects you with PEOPLE.
At StoneHill, we understand that people are your primary resource, and so we make sure our IT solutions for Orange County law firms are all about connection and communication.
- Leadership: We take care of all the technology concerns your law firm might have, so you can count on your IT to always back you up and keep you at your most productive and efficient every day.
- Convenience: We ensure all of your IT, whether it’s your email, your mobile network, your smartphones, or your overall computing environments, is always at its best and easily accessible, whether it’s in the office, at court, or at home.
- Protection: Plus we ensure the security and confidentiality of your clients’ vital information, so you never have to worry about data breaches or being hit by an audit you’re not ready for.
With StoneHill Technical Solutions on the job, you can get back to what’s important to your Orange County law firm: serving your clients. Call us at (949) 540-7710 today to learn more about what we can do for YOU.
Strategy & Planning
- Leadership: We serve as your virtual Chief Information Officer, helping you plan for the future of your business’ IT services. We’ll work with you to develop an appropriate and realistic IT budget and make the right investments in technology, improving productivity and efficiency in your office and helping save time and money every day.
- Proactive Solutions: We remotely monitor your systems 24/7 to stop problems before they can cause a disruption to your practice.
- Law Software Support: We also provide support and training for the software you rely on every day, including Amicus, PCLaw, Sage Timeslips, and more.
Security & Peace of Mind
- Backups & Business Continuity: We help you backup your IT systems and files and make a plan to react to any level of disaster quickly and easily, so you can be safe from any disaster, and you can always maintain that all-important paper trail your practice relies upon.
- Auditing & Consultation on Regulation Compliance: We offer IT auditing and consulting on regulations and legislation that affect how you use your technology to store your clients’ confidential information, so you don’t have to worry about being fined by auditors or sued by disgruntled clients.
Making IT More Convenient for You and Your Staff
- Cloud Services: Our cloud solutions can help you and your staff access your confidential data securely online from wherever you can access the Internet, expanding how you can help your clients in and out of the office. Access the same systems and files in the office, at home, and inside the courtroom, so it’s easy to get work done anytime, anyplace.
- Paperless Record Systems: We can help get your physical files scanned and transferred to electronic format and put new systems in place to make it faster and easier to create electronic records in the first place.
StoneHill Technical Solutions provides professional, proactive, and visionary leadership in information technology. We want Orange County companies to thrive because the IT solutions we provide help them reach their goals. To learn about how we can help your business grow and prosper, contact us today at (949) 540-7710 or Info@StoneHillTech.com.