You already know firsthand how important your information technology is when you’re running a manufacturing firm. We’re not going to bore you by listing out all the reasons you should partner with an IT support company that goes above and beyond fixing broken computers. Instead, let’s focus on how StoneHill’s service can lower costs, improve productivity, and just plain make it easier to get work done.
- Leadership: At its core, StoneHill is a business consulting firm first, and a technology company second. We’re here to serve as your completely outsourced IT department – your virtual Chief Information Officer. We help devise a strategy for leveraging the right technology for your business while staying in budget and on schedule, so you can focus on accomplishing your long- and short-term goals.
- Convenience: We understand how much work gets done every day in an Orange County manufacturing business. Your technology should make everything run smoother, not get in the way of things. We’re on top of it. Think of cloud services to make information run faster and be accessible on the go (great for your sales personnel), and improved communications tools like VoIP phones and backed up email to ensure you never lose touch with your team members, vendors, and customers. That’s only the beginning.
What do YOU need in order to make work flow better in your Orange County manufacturing business? StoneHill Technical Solutions is ready to craft a customized IT strategy to match your needs. Call us today at (949) 540-7710 to find out how.
Strategy & Planning
In order to stay competitive and relevant on today’s market, you’ve got to have a strategy for operating. That’s Business 101. And your technology should be a part of that strategy – something you can account for and rely on to improve operations and productivity while giving a return on your investment. StoneHill can serve as the partner you need in order to make that happen.
- Leadership – We serve as your virtual CIO, helping you plan for the future of your business’ technology. That means getting to know your business, helping you discover the right IT solutions to meet your needs, and maintaining a realistic and appropriate budget.
- Proactive Solutions – We do regular maintenance, 24/7 remote monitoring, and updates and upgrades on your systems to ensure they’re always at their best and reliable, so you don’t have to worry about disruptions to business.
- Support – We’re here to accommodate your daily operations and keep you productive and efficient. Part of that includes reliable and prompt support service. We’re always available to answer any questions you have about your technology or to troubleshoot any issues you’re experiencing.
Convenience & Easy Accessibility
Once we have a plan in place for making the most of your technology, let’s find the services that will make your life EASIER. Technology can work wonders so long as you have the right guidance to select the options that match your needs.
- Cloud Services – Access your confidential data securely online from wherever you can access the Internet. This makes it easy to use the same systems and share files on any device. Access your email, files, calendars, and other systems in the office, at home, or even on the go via a smartphone, laptop, or tablet – great for a salesperson on the road who needs access to all your records.
- VoIP Business Telephones – Get rid of your old traditional phone network and adopt a VoIP phone solution. VoIP phones are versatile, reliable, and affordable – get as many or few services and extensions as you need and pay only for those, and access your VoIP network in the office, at home, or on a smartphone on the go.
StoneHill Technical Solutions provides professional, proactive, and visionary leadership in information technology. We want Orange County companies to thrive because the IT solutions we provide help them reach their goals. To learn about how we can help your business grow and prosper, contact us today at (949) 540-7710 or Info@StoneHillTech.com.