You don’t need us to tell you how important your information technology is to your Orange County professional services firm. Doesn’t matter exactly what you do – accountants, investment firms, real estate brokers, PR firms – technology is what keeps your wheels running.
That means it’s one of your most valuable investments.
At StoneHill, we make sure that you can rely on that investment to support you and give you a return with value.
- Leadership: We learn about your business and what you use technology to accomplish every day, and then present you with options to improve that vital relationship. We’ll be there to guide you towards better technological investments that will keep you productive and efficient, so you can focus on serving your clients.
- Protection: We understand how vital it is to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of your clients’ information, financial or otherwise. That’s why we implement the highest standards of network and email security, as well as business continuity and backup procedures to ensure you don’t have to worry about unexpected disaster compromising your service.
- Convenience: We’ll also ensure all of your technology, whether it’s your email, your mobile network, your smartphones, or your overall computing environments, is always at its best and easily accessible, whether it’s in the office, at home, or out on the go with a sales agent or professional in the field.
StoneHill Technical Solutions helps protect the technology you use every day so you can protect and better serve the clients of your Orange County professional services firm. Call us today at (949) 540-7710 to learn how.
Strategy and Planning for Your Future
You help your clients manage their affairs and prepare for the future. We do the same for you and your technology.
- Leadership: As your virtual Chief Information Officer, we’ll help you develop your budget and plan for smart investments in the future, so you use the right products the first time, and don’t waste your time and money on stuff that doesn’t meet your needs.
- Support: We provide support and training for the software you rely on every day, including Sage, QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, and more.
- Cloud Consultation: A lot of businesses offer cloud services to make accessing information faster, easier, and mobile. At StoneHill, we start off by talking with you about what options the cloud presents for your business, how it can affect collaboration and project sharing among your employees, and what it will mean for your bottom line.
Security & Peace of Mind
Your clients come first, and we know that. A big part of protecting your clients is ensuring that the data they entrust to you is kept secure and confidential at all times. That’s not just about remaining compliant with industry regulations; it’s about improving your relations with your clients and building up your good name.
- Backups & Business Continuity: We help you backup your IT systems and files and make a plan to react to any level of disaster quickly and easily, so you can be safe from any disaster.
- Proactive Solutions: We remotely monitor your systems 24/7 to stop problems before they can cause a disruption to your practice.
- Security Consulting: We’ll analyze your systems for weak points and work to patch any holes in your defences, so you can’t be exploited by cybercriminals looking to steal confidential information, or run afoul of mistakes that could jeopardize your clients’ privacy and lead to a lawsuit.
StoneHill Technical Solutions provides professional, proactive, and visionary leadership in information technology. We want Orange County companies to thrive because the IT solutions we provide help them reach their goals. To learn about how we can help your business grow and prosper, contact us today at (949) 540-7710 or Info@StoneHillTech.com.