A lot of businesses in the Irvine area and across Orange County take their IT security for granted. They hear stories about data breaches or hacking attacks on big name companies like Adobe or Kmart and think, “That’ll never happen to me.” Or they’ll read a story about a business hit by a hurricane out east and how hard they struggled to recover, and they wave it off because hurricanes don’t happen here.
But disaster can strike anyone, anywhere.
Disaster doesn’t have to be something huge like a hurricane, and cybercrime can target smaller businesses just as readily as big ones. In fact, smaller businesses in calm areas like Irvine are more likely to be devastated by cybercrime or disaster simply because they’re complacent and unprepared to survive. StoneHill can help you take advantage of the right IT solutions to be ready for any storm, natural or manmade.
- Guidance and leadership to make wise IT investments and leverage safe technologies to help secure your business from harm.
- Network and email security to not only keep cybercriminals out of your business, but also more easily access your communications whenever you need them.
- Business continuity and backup planning focused on fast and easy RECOVERY in the face of any disaster, big or small, so you can easily get back to work no matter what unexpected thing might occur.
- Proactive solutions and planning to keep your technology in the best condition possible, so you don’t have to worry about struggling with IT issues that could drag down productivity or cause unforgiveable delays.
Don’t take your security for granted. StoneHill Technical Solutions can help you leverage technology not only to keep you safe from future threats, but also to improve the daily operations and productivity of your Irvine area business. Call us at (949) 540-7710 to talk about how we can help you stay safe.
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning: We’ll implement onsite and offsite backups of your key systems and data to keep your business secure from disaster and able to recover important data at a moment’s notice.
- Networking & Server Security: Comprehensive security solutions that safeguard your workstations, servers, networks, and information from malware, viruses, hacking, and other forms of cybercrime.
- Round-the-Clock Support: Our IT support help desk is available 24/7/365, so you can rely on our team members to resolve any technology issues you’re experiencing and to answer all your IT-related questions.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring: To detect and resolve IT issues as soon as they appear, stopping harmful downtime from disrupting your practice.
- Virtual Chief Information Officer Service: We work with you to analyze how you use your technology and provide IT consulting and planning to prepare a strategy for improving your IT and saving money as we continue to work together in the future.
StoneHill Technical Solutions provides professional, proactive, and visionary leadership in information technology. We want companies in Irvine and the rest of Orange County to thrive because the IT solutions we provide help them reach their goals. To learn about how we can help your business grow and prosper, contact us today at (949) 540-7710 or Info@StoneHillTech.com.